Chizzy
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2015
- Messages
- 1,977
- Reaction score
- 3,194
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Central PA
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
32

I bet it was still fun digging targets today.
Nice finds and geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez it is hot today! Thanks for sharing...![]()
Nice hunt ! I just cant pry myself away from our air condition and![]()

So that's what "Sweat Equity" looks likeI bet it was still fun digging targets today.

Looks like a good hunt to me congrats
Nice finds, congratulations!
You are correct the heat is brutal, my five hour hunt today yield many goodies and about a gallon of sweat! On a brighter note, Fall is coming!
Is a hot and sultry 76° here with heavy clouds, no rain and a steady breeze. I'm miserable!![]()



Secret, made for a woman but strong enough for a man.
Sweet swinging buddy!!![]()
Thanks, Terry.Heat index of 115 here lately......but that ain't stopping the hunting.
