What's new

Why didnt I think up this guys screen name?

Re: Why didn't I think up this guy's screen name?

I guess I'm twisted, no wait, I'm Dave not Twisted. Twisted is Twisted. But Twisted is not twisted unless I'm all twisted.
 
Re: Why didn't I think up this guy's screen name?

Funny ;) I was looking at it like... "what..." .... "OH! Hahahaha"
 
Re: Why didn't I think up this guy's screen name?

Yeah, it took me 10 secs to figure it out, but it seemed like an eternity. :icon_scratch:
 
Re: Why didn't I think up this guy's screen name?

litefire56 said:
Yeah, it took me 10 secs to figure it out, but it seemed like an eternity. :icon_scratch:
Me too :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
Re: Why didn't I think up this guy's screen name?

litefire56 said:
Yeah, it took me 10 secs to figure it out, but it seemed like an eternity. :icon_scratch:
It took me 20 seconds Duh, I'm sharp :tard:
 
Re: Why didn't I think up this guy's screen name?

:laughing9:
 
Re: Why didn't I think up this guy's screen name?

Some times I feel like that after saying something stupid
 
Re: Why didn't I think up this guy's screen name?

Hahaha i like that
 
Re: Why didn't I think up this guy's screen name?

I think that name should be banned, no, wait, bannered!
 
Re: Why didn't I think up this guy's screen name?

I'm so twisted I knew what it meant before I even saw it. :wink:

Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom