Why Do YOU Like TreasureNet?

I like the idea that everyone is treated as an equal.
as a friend .... whether they have one post with a pulltab and a couple nails or a hand full of Spanish D-bars.

Where else can a not so often MD using old fart like me enjoy the company of kids like Kirk and Zboy, and pull Buckleboy's chain at the same time.
And enjoy the company of old friends like Grubstake and MesaBuddy and others.

And of course best of all....
Get before hand skinny on Gypseyheart's yard sales !!!

Life doesn't get too much better than that!

The Jokes aren't too bad either.

Thom
Old Dog

Old Dog said:
I like the idea that everyone is treated as an equal.
as a friend .... whether they have one post with a pulltab and a couple nails or a hand full of Spanish D-bars.

Where else can a not so often MD using old fart like me enjoy the company of kids like Kirk and Zboy, and pull Buckleboy's chain at the same time.
And enjoy the company of old friends like Grubstake and MesaBuddy and others.

And of course best of all....
Get before hand skinny on Gypseyheart's yard sales !!!

Life doesn't get too much better than that!

The Jokes aren't too bad either.

Thom
Old Dog

All true, my friend.

Cheers,

Buckleboy

All nice and comfortable !!!

And most important,at any time !!!

P.S. now, if we could find and a little treasure, it would be heaven !!

This is why Tnet is the best:

1] If you find a pulltab or a gold coin, you are encouraged the same.
2] I love you all, the people are great.
3] The site is a book of interesting facts.
4] The Moderators etc are the best.... They are very fair.
5] I have learnt so much from everyone. Every topic a history lesson.
6] Love the pictures.
7] It was this site that got me started... the gift of my detector ;)
8] Even my stupid questions are answered with respect.
9] I laugh, cry, and sometimes feel sorry with the people every time I come here....
10] Where else do you get such beautiful lasses that can take a joke and laugh with us men?

God bless
Peter

Great source of information.
Lots of friendly folks. Like family.
Willing to help each other when they need it.
Tough love, when they need it too.
Like seeing what others find from different parts of the country and the world.
Can always get a good laugh.
Chat room, when I have the time.

Ray S.

pgill said:
This is why Tnet is the best:

1] If you find a pulltab or a gold coin, you are encouraged the same.
2] I love you all, the people are great.
3] The site is a book of interesting facts.
4] The Moderators etc are the best.... They are very fair.
5] I have learnt so much from everyone. Every topic a history lesson.
6] Love the pictures.
7] It was this site that got me started... the gift of my detector ;)
8] Even my stupid questions are answered with respect.
9] I laugh, cry, and sometimes feel sorry with the people every time I come here....
10] Where else do you get such beautiful lasses that can take a joke and laugh with us men?

God bless
Peter

You're the kind of guy I wish I had for a neighbor.

Blessings!

Badge

Where else on the net will you find a forum make GOOD friends and be able to give them such a hard time one minute,,,,, and the next minute get the most accurate and sincerely honest information helping you, from the same guy?

Good bad or indifferent, you must admit... the help offered by anyone on TN is honest accurate and sincere.

Will,
Any chain pulling you get from me is at the very least for humors sake, and never meant to offend.

Thom,
OD

Old Dog said:
Where else on the net will you find a forum make GOOD friends and be able to give them such a hard time one minute,,,,, and the next minute get the most accurate and sincerely honest information helping you, from the same guy?

Good bad or indifferent, you must admit... the help offered by anyone on TN is honest accurate and sincere.

Will,
Any chain pulling you get from me is at the very least for humors sake, and never meant to offend.

Thom,
OD

Thom,

Don't worry. I won't be offended. But if you ever mean to offend, you should make it super-nasty so that I'll know :D

-Buckleboy

BB,
Gotcha.

LOL

I also like the fact that the members do back their posts with facts, or ask for help in doing so. Shows not only honesty but integrity.

I really like that everyone lets an old desert bum like me participate as an equal.

Thanks,
Thom
OD

I like it here because everyone is very friendly and helpful. Even though I have not found great things yet, I am still welcomed here. The chat room is great. Everytime I enter, everyone says Hi. The folks here are just awesome and I just wish that I had the time to hunt with you. I post on several other forums, but the bulk of my time is spent here. There are people who are very knowledgeable about all fields of treasure hunting (detecting, cache, prospecting, etc). When the chips are down and life has kicked you in the gut, you can come here for support. Great site. The mods are top notch in my opinion.

I like TreasureNet because of all of you. Detecting is secondary thank you family.
Burdie

Seems I left out a lot of people when I mentioned a few....
Joe Curry and Nick P. and MANY more....
especially the ones who encouraged me to sign up.
even my partner Doug ,,,,,

Awesome folks all.

didn't want to hurt any feelers
I was generalising at the time.

LOL
OD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back