What's new

Why is Site so slow and Chat down again????

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
5,352
Reaction score
200
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
why is this site now always so slow and chat keep going down?

Just wondering thanks for any info ;D
 
The site isn't slow for me so I'm not sure about that.

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our chat.
We are working on the problem and apologize for the inconvenience.
 
Well it seems to be working fine for me, but as for the "NEW LAYOUT" of the homepage?

I must say.... :director: :director: :director: IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :director2:

But who cares, I am NOT a paid charter member for reasons only be known to me and a few select others!
 
I have noticed, if I turn off my music, and take down, like, 4 windows, mine speeds up! :tongue3:

But as far as the chat. Seems, they didn't trust many, with typed words.
Ya'll wanna be trusted with spoken words? :laughing7:
 
Sometimes you get "Please try again later. The server is under high stress".

I don't know what is used for a server here, but I think it's time to upgrade.
 
ROFL too funny lol

pat-tekker-cat said:
I have noticed, if I turn off my music, and take down, like, 4 windows, mine speeds up! :tongue3:

But as far as the chat. Seems, they didn't trust many, with typed words.
Ya'll wanna be trusted with spoken words? :laughing7:
 
Felinepeachy said:
The site isn't slow for me so I'm not sure about that.

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our chat.
We are working on the problem and apologize for the inconvenience.

it takes about 15-20 seconds for me to post once I hit the post button of a pm reply for me
 
Saturna said:
Sometimes you get "Please try again later. The server is under high stress".
Maybe the server should apply for disability, if it's located here in the US, that is.
I think too much stress can qualify ya, now a days!
But it'll hafta wait at least 3-4 years, before aproval! Hope it can hang on!
 
Have to admit that i HATE the new homepage look too! On the old one i had my finger trained to memorize the exact number of wheel rotations on my mouse to get me to each forum i post on "what is it?"...0 turns, "everything else"...5 turns, "the pub"...9 turns...as an example. Now all that training has gone to waste! :'(

The site gets slow and messes up 2 times a day for me usually, at 12.30 AM & PM. Sometimes the servers are too "stressed" as well. It's not like this site is my life support machine...i just do something else for a while then try again.
 
Dano Sverige said:
Have to admit that i HATE the new homepage look too! On the old one i had my finger trained to memorize the exact number of wheel rotations on my mouse to get me to each forum i post on "what is it?"...0 turns, "everything else"...5 turns, "the pub"...9 turns...as an example. Now all that training has gone to waste! :'(

The site gets slow and messes up 2 times a day for me usually, at 12.30 AM & PM. Sometimes the servers are too "stressed" as well. It's not like this site is my life support machine...i just do something else for a while then try again.

Don't you worry, there has to be plenty of work out there for a trained finger like that. :laughing7:
 
server under high stress --please try later...........
 
ivan salis said:
server under high stress --please try later...........

Must be the same thing that's happened to fast food joints? :laughing7:
 
I had a problem a few days ago when I tried to log onto tnet it took 10 minutes to load in but its been okay since.
 
could be cyber attacks upon the usa -- having to be fought off * -- the US govt doesn't generally report them or say much about it unless the cyber attackers really hit something big -- the cyber warfare crap really clogs up and slows down the systems it seems
 
I am not having a problem, sometimes when I hit unread replies I get a message about server under stress, but can go to live posts instantly and read with no problem as well as send IM's with no issues....

I do know the server is backed up everyday at 6:30am EST, so it runs slow at that time, but that only lasts about 15 mins or so for me, rest of the time it is running smoothly for me....

Right now there are 934 Guests, 216 Users online here.........
 
OK solved the problem.

Here's exactly what to do to speed up your access to TNet.

First


server under high stress --please try later. ..........
 
Don't understand it? The server looks fine to me :icon_scratch: :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • pet.webp
    pet.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 215
Jeez Boogeyman..them were the days eh? I remember my one and only foray into computer programing when i managed to make a circle rotate on the Amiga. I was buzzing for days! :laughing9: :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom