What's new

Why Paper Cuts ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,803
Reaction score
76,237
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in the past two weeks, I've been stabbed with all lengths of Thorns,
Scratched by them, Been Sliced with Broken Glass,
sliced & Gouged by Rotted tin Cans,
been Sliced by sharp Rocks, had blood running off my hands
so much,at times I Had a trail of blood behind me.

I also had fingers & Finger nails
Pinched. been bit by Spiders,
or something tiny with fangs,
and who knows what else.

YES Been an Interesting couple weeks


no Pain from any after the bleeding stopped.

Saturday, I Got a paper Cut on the tip of my right pointer finger,
Sunday I was ready to call 911

Need Ambulance & Stitches !

had to wrap it up securely before going hunting.

What is it with Paper Cuts ?

Still hurts !!! need a splint & a Sling :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
Jeff, I know what you mean... Look at it this way, luckily you're not getting them from toilet paper :p
 
Must be some toilet paper to get cuts from those:stickynote:
 
Jeff, I know what you mean... Look at it this way, luckily you're not getting them from toilet paper :p

if I did, I'd be Begging for the Morphine :evil6:
 
Not all that "handy" hu? Sounds like you need to find yourself a good pair of hand-me-downs. Either way you need to get a handle on the situation before it gets out of hand. I'm sure if you give it some thought you'll be able to put your finger on it....but for heaven sakes, only after you get the hand-me-downs! :laughing9:
 
Paper cuts hurt more because of the abrasive, dragging nature of the object. Picture a file being dragged through a wound. Rowchies!
 
+++++

 
Last edited:
HaHa you may be saying that in Jest, however,
last year I Used to reach in holes, & dig with my fingers all the time.
and yes pulling allot of broken glass out.
I'd get stabbed on occasion, by the corners,
or old rusty nails and cans.
but most of the time I Didn't bleed.

This year is the first time EVER I felt "Warm" Blood rolling down my hand.
it ran out of me so fast & Heavy it was like I cut an artery one time.
I Can't even tell which cut that was anymore.


I woke up 1:30 AM today My paper cut is very sore & Bleeding

Don't need leaches for an old fashioned Bleeding this year LOL

I'm just glad it stops fairly fast
& most of the time it
gets packed with dirt from
the next hole and starts healing the same day.

Now only if this paper cut would


First Poison Showed up

Picture 069.webp

That's rare for me also
 
Last edited:
+++++
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom