What's new

Why Sov GT is great: Mask iron.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:That whats i call best metal detector: Sov GT will be to end the world.The first metal detector can detect this pendant between much, much iron. I publish soon and writing history. My experience is present.:laughing7:
Thank you for reading and i wish you All HAPPY hunting.
Hamid
 
Upvote 0
Hamid, I can't wait to see the pendant and read your story.

You always submit very interesting posts!:headbang:

Lorraine
 
Yeah that GT is a killer! :thumbsup:
 
looking forward to the post, great machine on nulling out the Iron.....
 
I'm in the market for a GT so look forward to this post Hamid.... HH in Morocco.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom