What's new

why were 2 other posts ignored?

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
come on this is not normal :icon_shaking2:
 

Attachments

  • wat is it 023.webp
    wat is it 023.webp
    98.3 KB · Views: 472
WTG, AA!! Not as hard as you thought it would be, huh?
 
The only Problem Here Is that Red Keeps trying to ride Her's!!! Chug
 
Chug And Red said:
The only Problem Here Is that Red Keeps trying to ride Her's!!! Chug
:tongue3: Hope you sleep well on the couch tonight , Chug .
 
Only if red is there with Me !!! Chug
 
I saw that double a but I really thought it was about balancin eggs. Never heard of the broom thing. There's a lot goin on in that pic.
 
davest said:
I thought it was about the three bottles of hooch on the shelf. Didn't even notice the broom thing.




same here
 
River Rat said:
WTG, AA!! Not as hard as you thought it would be, huh?
it stood for 10 hours :o
 
RGINN said:
I saw that double a but I really thought it was about balancin eggs. Never heard of the broom thing. There's a lot goin on in that pic.
:laughing7:
 
truckinbutch said:
Chug And Red said:
The only Problem Here Is that Red Keeps trying to ride Her's!!! Chug
:tongue3: Hope you sleep well on the couch tonight , Chug .
not to worry these 2 are so connected it makes me ;D
 
allen said:
my wife tried this and couldnt get it to work.
I told her she had to get off of the broom first.
Yup my mouth is still hurting.
:wink:
 
allen said:
my wife tried this and couldnt get it to work.
I told her she had to get off of the broom first.
Yup my mouth is still hurting.


And then the fight began......... :laughing9: Red :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom