Why Would Rev. John Need To Show His Decipherments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Has the good Rev shown you his world famous claimed Beale cipher solutions beyond that "Grand fret" nonsense?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Mehh. Who would want credibility? Besides ,cryptologists only make around 80 grand a year. Maybe a hundred if they are top mathematicians also. IF any openings exist. Not an overwhelming shortage of puzzle workers.
He's better off selling stories on youtube part time.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Then there is the AMERICAN CRYPTOGRAM ASSOCIATION that Eldo always mentions.
American Cryptogram Association

$18 will get you a signed membership card by "Gamester" and they will give you an official secret cool codebreaker "name"( like Eldo's "Breaker")...AND they have guest speakers like Petter Amundsen, that give lectures on their unproven, unsupported by the academic scholar community theories and are there to sell and sign books.
I'm sure the "good reverend Laf" will someday be added to that guest speaker list- that is if he has book about his Beale cipher solutions.

What are you waiting for?

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Boy o boy. That membership would look great on my coded resume!
Gotta work on a secret cool codebreaker name first though.....

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then there is the AMERICAN CRYPTOGRAM ASSOCIATION that Eldo always mentions.
American Cryptogram Association

$18 will get you a signed membership card by "Gamester" and they will give you an official secret cool codebreaker "name"( like Eldo's "Breaker")...AND they have guest speakers like Petter Amundsen, that give lectures on their unproven, unsupported by the academic scholar community theories and are there to sell and sign books.
I'm sure the "good reverend Laf" will someday be added to that guest speaker list- that is if he has book about his Beale cipher solutions.

What are you waiting for?

I didn't know you were allowed to advertise your website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions