What's new

Wickaboags CRH Log

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
562
Golden Thread
0
Location
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Wickaboag's CRH Log

Hey All :hello:
Wicka here!
Just going to post a thread of my finds, (my log to be honest) I haven't found anything recently, but will be commenting every time I hunt with what I hunted and if I'm lucky, what I found! Just doing this so I am not always cluttering up the forums with small finds here and there. All are welcome to comment, but please do not cause grief on my thread, please don't "flame" or "hate" on my thread. Please be respectful to myself, and all others on this thread! Thank you for your interest in my finds.
If you wish to PM about anything please feel free to!
Welcome All
(14) Box of Pennies. Wheats (~400) IHC (0)
(6) Box of Dimes. Rosies (4) Mercs (1) Canadians (1964 80%)
(9) Box of Nickels. War Nicks (8) Buffs (3)
(2) Box of Quarters. Washingtons(2)

(59) Rolls of Quarters. (2) (198 Washingtons) (2 dateless standing libertys) (5 SOLID ROLLS!) (
(132) Rolls of Dimes. Rosies (7) Canadians (2) Merc (1)
(30) Rolls of Nickels. War Nickels (2) Buffalo (0)
(49) Loose Halves. 40% (10) 90% (0)

Teller Tray Finds- Silver Dimes (1) Silver Washington (1)

(9) Dad's Laundry Quarters- Silver Washingtons (18)
^Estimated 250$ at a time. once every few weeks.
$100 loose change (1 2008 Arizona State Quarter silver proof!)


Totals- Silver
(10) 40% Silver Kennedy Half
(224) 90% Silver Washington Quarters
(24) 90% Rossevelt Dimes
(2) 80% Canadian 1964 dime
(1) 50% Canadian 1968 dime
(11) 35% War Nickels
(2) Mercury Dime :D :D :D

Total Face Value :$**.**

Cheers! :occasion14:
 
Last edited:
Upvote 1
Hey All,
Today was bad, but tomorrow is a new day!
Hoping for a box of dimes, or quarters. Why not right? :)
Need some Ag for the pile!
Happy Hunting!
Wicka..
 
Couple of mini halves fishing off the banks today. Clever Word play huh?
Happy Hunting :)
Wicka
 
Wickaboag said:
Couple of mini halves fishing off the banks today. Clever Word play huh?
Happy Hunting :)
Wicka

Did you catch a couple off the banks, or did they just swim by? :)
 
boristhespider88 said:
Did you catch a couple off the banks, or did they just swim by? :)

I bet a school of them was swimming by
 
Nope had to jump in the water and feel around >.<
 
image-4203390564.webp

Today's haul. :) nice I found that mass coin living in mass xD
Wicka
 
Wickaboag said:
Today's haul. :) nice I found that mass coin living in mass xD
Wicka

How much did you search through to get those? My LCS sells the colorized quarters for $4 bucks. Nice finds, Wicka, keep it up!
 
You're beating the odds with those mini-halves Wicka, keep it up!
I tried a $1,000 bag last week, 3,993 were not keepers, did manage one keeper, a '61 and was shorted $1.50.
Neat Mass. quarter too.


HH
 
Not bad! Yeah I'm at 2 for $1000 worth. Not bad, I guess. Could be better ;)
Hoping for a nickel box tomorrow. Ran outta quarter wrappers. Only had enough for $100 quarters. Not the $250 for a dime box >:(
Well, we will see how the nickels produce :) maybe I'll do a box of pennies and $75 of mwr dimes :)
Wicka
 
2 boxes of pennies.
23 total. Oldest being. 1919 ended ;)
Wicka
 
My dad's friend has a huge water jug full of coins he's been working on filling up, and he said I can go through it! Hoping to pick that up tomorrow >:) Hoping for some silver, wheaties, anything interesting!
Happy Hunting
Wicka
 
Keep us posted! Good luck!
 
Wickaboag said:
My dad's friend has a huge water jug full of coins he's been working on filling up, and he said I can go through it! Hoping to pick that up tomorrow >:) Hoping for some silver, wheaties, anything interesting!
Happy Hunting
Wicka

sounds like quite the search.
im trying to get my uncle to let me do the same with his 5-gallon bucket of assorted coinage
good luck
Ty
 
Todays Haul:
200 Silver quarters, 5 solid rolls... 198 Washingtons, 2 Standing Libertys.. :) :) :)
No Easy Day being me! ;D
Wicka
 
$100 in cwr quarters got me a 1954s quarter!
King of Quarters!
 
The King of Quarters strikes again, and succeeds!
WTG. Keep stacking those silvers!
Who needs halves when you can score quarters like you do.
 
Dime Box-2 silvers
1954, 1964 :)
Looks like it's Silvery September!
Wickaboag
 
1 CWR of Halves - 1966
10$ loose halves - 1968
:) My Lucky Week!
 
A great week like you're haveing makes that bad day you had a week or so ago not seem so bad, doesn't it?
You have quite a pile of silver there Wicka!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom