What's new

Wickaboags CRH Log

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
562
Golden Thread
0
Location
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Wickaboag's CRH Log

Hey All :hello:
Wicka here!
Just going to post a thread of my finds, (my log to be honest) I haven't found anything recently, but will be commenting every time I hunt with what I hunted and if I'm lucky, what I found! Just doing this so I am not always cluttering up the forums with small finds here and there. All are welcome to comment, but please do not cause grief on my thread, please don't "flame" or "hate" on my thread. Please be respectful to myself, and all others on this thread! Thank you for your interest in my finds.
If you wish to PM about anything please feel free to!
Welcome All
(14) Box of Pennies. Wheats (~400) IHC (0)
(6) Box of Dimes. Rosies (4) Mercs (1) Canadians (1964 80%)
(9) Box of Nickels. War Nicks (8) Buffs (3)
(2) Box of Quarters. Washingtons(2)

(59) Rolls of Quarters. (2) (198 Washingtons) (2 dateless standing libertys) (5 SOLID ROLLS!) (
(132) Rolls of Dimes. Rosies (7) Canadians (2) Merc (1)
(30) Rolls of Nickels. War Nickels (2) Buffalo (0)
(49) Loose Halves. 40% (10) 90% (0)

Teller Tray Finds- Silver Dimes (1) Silver Washington (1)

(9) Dad's Laundry Quarters- Silver Washingtons (18)
^Estimated 250$ at a time. once every few weeks.
$100 loose change (1 2008 Arizona State Quarter silver proof!)


Totals- Silver
(10) 40% Silver Kennedy Half
(224) 90% Silver Washington Quarters
(24) 90% Rossevelt Dimes
(2) 80% Canadian 1964 dime
(1) 50% Canadian 1968 dime
(11) 35% War Nickels
(2) Mercury Dime :D :D :D

Total Face Value :$**.**

Cheers! :occasion14:
 
Last edited:
Upvote 1
I change my mind more than a girl changes clothes. This is trading not selling!
 
Hopefully going to trade my less than 90% coins for 90%.
10 40% halves
10 war nickels.
A few Canadian dimes.
Wanna get either halves or dollar coins. :)
 
Wickaboag said:
Hopefully going to trade my less than 90% coins for 90%.
10 40% halves
10 war nickels.
A few Canadian dimes.
Wanna get either halves or dollar coins. :)

Phew! I thought someone high jacked your username!
 
Phew! I thought someone high jacked your username!

Lol, nah :D Just... Don't really have interest in 40%, 50% or War Nicks. I feel better having 90%. I mean, silver's silver, don't get me wrong.. But, would rather trade 2 40%'ers and a war nickel for a 64 ken. than have em sitting around =) (not sure on that trade, I'd do it! but not sure LCS would :P)
 
a little bit of everything. I'm hoarding the CAN coin now. Have a few rolls of quarters - mostly 67s - half a roll of halfs- and some random dimes, and silver mint sets - along with a dozen silver CAN dollars.-

My favs are the 67 quarters. different amounts of silver per coin, but the same weight. only way to tell is spec. gravity, or a sound check. One long night, and I will sort.
 
Hey All, Wicka here :hello:
going to the LCS tomorrow, going to get rid of my 10 solid rolls of wheaties =P Keeping all 1929 and before :D
Expecting .03 cents per wheatie. Wouldn't be bad. Or trade em all for a Walker :D
Also, not in a rush to sell, but will sell a roll of silver quarters if I get offered over 250$ for a roll =)
Wicka
 
a little bit of everything. I'm hoarding the CAN coin now. Have a few rolls of quarters - mostly 67s - half a roll of halfs- and some random dimes, and silver mint sets - along with a dozen silver CAN dollars.-

My favs are the 67 quarters. different amounts of silver per coin, but the same weight. only way to tell is spec. gravity, or a sound check. One long night, and I will sort.

I like early Canadians, .925? Sign me up! :)
Wicka
 
Only 1 .925 quarter. hoping to up the collection soon. a 1919.
 
image-2311155330.webp



image-1840928526.webp
Hey all! Bought that today while trading my less than 40% silver. Traded 10 40%s and 7 war nickels for a 1900 barber. 1942 walker and 2 bens =) also got a few sleeves for coin book and 10$ back. :p
I know I didn't do the best. But I'm happy! Paid $34 for the 1854 half. Very happy with that! Wanted it for a while :p
Well! Traded my 500 wheaties for .03 per. Which I'm fine with:)
Good day!
Wicka
 
View attachment 677700



View attachment 677701
Hey all! Bought that today while trading my less than 40% silver. Traded 10 40%s and 7 war nickels for a 1900 barber. 1942 walker and 2 bens =) also got a few sleeves for coin book and 10$ back. :p
I know I didn't do the best. But I'm happy! Paid $34 for the 1854 half. Very happy with that! Wanted it for a while :p
Well! Traded my 500 wheaties for .03 per. Which I'm fine with:)
Good day!
Wicka

Nice going, buddy!
:icon_thumleft:
 
Wickaboag said:
Well critics? how'd I do? :)
Wicka

I don't know...average. Meh. Hah just kidding Wicka! Your doing awesome!!! Keep up those work and the posts! I sells like your new CRH log idea!
 
Sorry to dissapoint all, but thought I'd have time to go to the coin machine this week, but I haven't been able to. Will be able to tomorrow though! (atleast make the machine, not sure about getting rolls :'( ) Well! Always next week to hunt right? :'( Sure do miss it though. Need to get all the silver I can!
Happy Hunting! Glad to see you all still picking silvers!
Wicka
 
Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and girls!
Monday, September 24th, Wickaboag will be back in the game! Just spent 3 hours wrapping...
15$ pennies. 20$ dimes, 350$ quarters 20$ nickels... I know that seems long, but they were all mixed together. took long time to sort
Schedule:
School,
walk to bank
Ask for halves? DUH!
Retrieve any halves.
Ask for old coins, or silver coins =)
Retrieve any old/silver coins ;)
Ask for big dollar coins!
try to pry from tellers hands >:D
Then, pick up a dime box, and 150$ in cwr dimes or mwr quarters. not sure yet! But last week, 0 hunting!
Will go hard this week .. broke my boss's lawnmower on accident... so won't be busy with that :P
Happy Hunting! This week is one to remember!
(hopefully!)
Wickboag :)
 
Back in business!!
Box of dimes
5 Rosie's!!! 2 rolls had 2 Rosie's. next to each other!
Box of Nickels
1 war nick. (1942P)
And a dateless buff!
Woooo!
Happy hunting
Wickaboag ;)

image-2166697077.webp



image-2532905475.webp



image-2467996042.webp
 
A ridiculously good day, and no love for a brother? :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom