What's new

Wickaboags CRH Log

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
562
Golden Thread
0
Location
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Wickaboag's CRH Log

Hey All :hello:
Wicka here!
Just going to post a thread of my finds, (my log to be honest) I haven't found anything recently, but will be commenting every time I hunt with what I hunted and if I'm lucky, what I found! Just doing this so I am not always cluttering up the forums with small finds here and there. All are welcome to comment, but please do not cause grief on my thread, please don't "flame" or "hate" on my thread. Please be respectful to myself, and all others on this thread! Thank you for your interest in my finds.
If you wish to PM about anything please feel free to!
Welcome All
(14) Box of Pennies. Wheats (~400) IHC (0)
(6) Box of Dimes. Rosies (4) Mercs (1) Canadians (1964 80%)
(9) Box of Nickels. War Nicks (8) Buffs (3)
(2) Box of Quarters. Washingtons(2)

(59) Rolls of Quarters. (2) (198 Washingtons) (2 dateless standing libertys) (5 SOLID ROLLS!) (
(132) Rolls of Dimes. Rosies (7) Canadians (2) Merc (1)
(30) Rolls of Nickels. War Nickels (2) Buffalo (0)
(49) Loose Halves. 40% (10) 90% (0)

Teller Tray Finds- Silver Dimes (1) Silver Washington (1)

(9) Dad's Laundry Quarters- Silver Washingtons (18)
^Estimated 250$ at a time. once every few weeks.
$100 loose change (1 2008 Arizona State Quarter silver proof!)


Totals- Silver
(10) 40% Silver Kennedy Half
(224) 90% Silver Washington Quarters
(24) 90% Rossevelt Dimes
(2) 80% Canadian 1964 dime
(1) 50% Canadian 1968 dime
(11) 35% War Nickels
(2) Mercury Dime :D :D :D

Total Face Value :$**.**

Cheers! :occasion14:
 
Last edited:
Upvote 1
Hey All, Scored a 2008 Arizona State Silver Proof in 100$ worth of change!
It's my first State Quarter Silver Proof :)
Happy hunting!
Wicka

Nice find. I sniped a silver arizona out of a little trey of quarters while buying a drink at a cubs game a few months ago.
 
Hey All, so I finally got into that change from my dads friend..
Todays Haul
2 Susan B's
2 Sacagawea dollars
1967 40%'er :D
1944 S war nickel
1944 P War Nickel
1943 SILVER QUARTER! (call me king :D)
1931 half penny (Canadian)
1940 Silver Dime (Canadian)
1962 Rosie :)
1943 Merrrrccc!
1963 .999 nickel canadian)
44 wheaties (10's 20's and 30's!) And ofcourse lame 40's-50's >:(
coin13.webpcoin12.webp
Happy Hunting All :D
 
Very nice Wicka, and another quarter to add to your huge pile.
The King keeps it growing.
 
Awesome haul man!!
 
I love going through people's change stashes. I found a Ben in my parents while I was visiting last time. I said "hey, what the heck is this doing in here, don't you know it's worth $12 bucks!"
 
I love going through people's change stashes. I found a Ben in my parents while I was visiting last time. I said "hey, what the heck is this doing in here, don't you know it's worth $12 bucks!"

I am almost positive my dad has a Ben and a walker in his sock drawer. I remember seen it when I was nosy kid. I can guarantee its still there..lol

I can't wait for Thanksgiving when I visit. I offer him half melt! Muahahahaa!
 
Or just 50 cents? Put a roll of pennies there and take the half. =]
 
wow wicka, you're doing AWESOME!!! keep it up!
hh
buff
 
Hey all, threw my silver CRH finds on Craigslist, I know they are worth about $1,500.. So going to ask $2k and work my way down, won't sell for anything less than $1,875 =)
Gotta get that premium!
Wicka

Sounds about right yeah? :)
Kind of have an auction going.. everytime someone emails me a offer, I put it in the "Highest Offer is ... " on the post. So they know ;)
Wicka
 
Last edited:
Trying to increase your bankroll? Why ya selling those finds. I sell my bought silver every now and then but can't bring myself to sell the CHRed silver.. Maybe someday. Lol. Really though i won't sell much until the current occupants of the white house are gone..

The gold colored coin is British btw. ;-)
 
sagittarius98 said:
It was an example coin. It is labeled as "Britain" over the coin.

Lol didnt see that. :-D :-P
 
It was an example coin. It is labeled as "Britain" over the coin.

Thanks! Yeah, I suppose it's British. Whatever ;P Thought they used "pence" but I guess I'm wrong =)
Going tomorrow to get my finds appraised just to get a general idea. hoping to trade 40% halves for some 90% coins, maybe 10 40%'ers for a couple Walkers or bens or 64 halves. :D Also trying to get rid of my 50% canadian dime. and war nickels.
Thanks all!
Wicka
 
Hey all, threw my silver CRH finds on Craigslist, I know they are worth about $1,500.. So going to ask $2k and work my way down, won't sell for anything less than $1,875 =)
Gotta get that premium!
Wicka

Sounds about right yeah? :)
Kind of have an auction going.. everytime someone emails me a offer, I put it in the "Highest Offer is ... " on the post. So they know ;)
Wicka

What are you selling? I thought I read somewhere that you're not selling any of your silver finds?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom