What's new

Wicked weekend finds!!!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,448
Reaction score
3,340
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My friend called and told me the cut had opened up again! Had to get up early for the low tide and it was worth it! Scored some old silver and a little gold (all found in wet sand cut)! Both rings are 14k, the diamonds are fake :'( but the gold is real!! ;D
 

Attachments

  • 100.webp
    100.webp
    188.7 KB · Views: 509
  • 102.webp
    102.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 512
  • 101.webp
    101.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 518
  • 103.webp
    103.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 514
  • 105.webp
    105.webp
    201 KB · Views: 516
Upvote 0
Too bad about the diamonds but at least you scored twice on the 14 k gold.

I'd say you had a good week!


Cheers,

Ralph
 
Still a fantastic day and site! :thumbsup:
 
Even thou the diamonds aren't real, its still a very pretty ring and gold is gold too.. so I think its a dang good find.. along with all the silver coins.. you did grrrreat.
 
Bootybay said:
Even thou the diamonds aren't real, its still a very pretty ring and gold is gold too.. so I think its a dang good find.. along with all the silver coins.. you did grrrreat.

Thanks I'm super happy with any gold! The CZs did stop the heart! Oh well maybe next time! :icon_sunny:
 
Man, oh man! :o You are on a roll. Keep it up. Great finds! Not sure, but I may have been working the same spot Sunday night, might explain why all I found were a few coins, bullets and the usual junk.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom