What's new

Wierd white brick

bartshop62

Banned
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
310
Reaction score
167
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This white brick was about 1 foot underground. It says CRUCIAL ROME GA never heard of this brick. Did research nothing came up on the age. How old is this? Found it in civil war battle grounds site. 20210414_151205.webp20210414_151213.webp20210414_151226.webp
 
Crucial Fire Brick Company of Rome Georgia made fire brick(s).

I can find mention of them in the late 1800s upto the early 1900s (1907), but not much else.

20210414_174840.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
i was going to say a kiln brick
I assume its lite weight?
Brady
 
Upvote 0
Here's another mention from 1914, so if it had been idle from 1912 and on......Then your brick would be at the latest made in 1912 and could theoretically be older than that. So age wise 1912 or older is the best I could narrow it down.

20210414_174253.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom