What's new

Wife let me get in one more quick hunt - glad she did (3 silver day!)

Murray8144

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2015
Messages
661
Reaction score
1,486
Golden Thread
0
Location
Essex County, NJ
Detector(s) used
eTrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My wife saw the look on my face as I contemplated the start to another work week tomorrow. She didn't even finish her sentence suggesting I go on one more quick evening hunt before I was out the door. In fact, now that i'm thinking about it, I might have just left on my own and imagined her allowing/suggesting it. Either way, i'm glad I got in another hour or so. Got a '36 washington and a '20 Merc:

IMG_5552.webp

Earlier today I pulled the '50 Washington:

IMG_5547.webp
 
Upvote 38
Quite a good day you had- congrats!!

-- Jeff --
 
Grats on double silver
 
You're on a roll Murray, congrats on the silver
 
That's awesome my wife is very understanding also, good stuff
 
Now that's a great day, should take some of the sting of the workweek away
 
Great job on the silvers Murray.
 
Makes you look forward to next weekend. Good job
 
Congrats on the couple hours well spent. :occasion14: Did you dig them on a permission or local park? 2 silvers a weekend is my goal for this season. Glad to see you met my goal. :thumbsup:
 
Congrats on the couple hours well spent. :occasion14: Did you dig them on a permission or local park? 2 silvers a weekend is my goal for this season. Glad to see you met my goal. :thumbsup:

they mostly come from local parks....mostly. lots of people roaming and losing coins in New Jersey for a long time. Good luck on your goal I'll be rooting for you!
 
Last edited:
Work sucks. Good to have a old lady that will let you get it in while you can. Congrats on the silver finds.--HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom