King-John
Full Member
- Joined
- Jan 14, 2007
- Messages
- 203
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Grass Valley, Ca.
- Detector(s) used
- E-Trac/X1 Probe, Whites 6000 XL pro, Ace 250,
- #1
Thread Owner
Wife's Ace 250
Received the wife's Ace 250 / Back up Detector in the mail yesterday, did some bench testing and planted some in the yard, I planted a Large 18k Pendent I found plus a couple of different Pull-Tabs The Tone was the same and only one icon off, looks like I will have to dig everything from nickel up, if anyone has a setting for the custom mode that works for them let me know.
Thanks, John
Received the wife's Ace 250 / Back up Detector in the mail yesterday, did some bench testing and planted some in the yard, I planted a Large 18k Pendent I found plus a couple of different Pull-Tabs The Tone was the same and only one icon off, looks like I will have to dig everything from nickel up, if anyone has a setting for the custom mode that works for them let me know.
Thanks, John







