Wifes finds from 8/4/2012

arrowheadlee

Mar 10, 2011
Iowa
Well there was a big story behind the day and to sum it up we made it threw a big thunder storm on a old river bed/sand /rock bar with 70 mph straight winds. Almost lost are rides and lost a set of paddles and did I forget to say we were about 4 miles down stream from the ramp. But the good side of the day was that the wife kick my butt by finding 3 good finds me none. Only have video of the big point the first 2 were found in the rain.

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

1point

Mar 13, 2011
Central Iowa
Congrats to Tracy! No offense but about time you get 2nd place (polite for skunked) and lightning??? You know you could hold up an iron post and never get struck with your luck!!:laughing7: She found some dandies Lee - Tell Tracy I said congrats!

Sprig

Mar 10, 2011
Awesome! Tell her congrats Lee! (can't help but feel a little bit good in my tummy knowing you got skunked by someone else! Just kidding bud!)

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just Awesome Points! Congratulations! :thumbsup:

PaleoHunter

Nov 28, 2011
Heartland
Primary Interest:
Other
great finds and what a story to go with them...you two deserve and earned those artifacts...great videos too!

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
Holy smoker that is one killer projectile way to go squaw you did very well credits to your instructor dragging you out for a little sandblasting and emergency sheltering small price for such fine goods ,glad you both could get out quality time with a story that will last for many years.

Prime_Focus

Aug 27, 2008
Central Iowa
Way to go, Tracy!!!! Congratulations, not only on the fantastic pieces, but on shutting out the king! :icon_thumright: Only jealousy makes me say things like that Lee. :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions