- Joined
- Nov 19, 2006
- Messages
- 15,500
- Reaction score
- 14,097
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Where good deeds are performed daily
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I'm torn by the Wikileaks situation.
On one hand, I'm appalled at the security breaches(During Wartime) that this joker is throwing out (should this be espionage or treason? I know the difference...) and on the other hand, in light of the next round of upcoming leaks mentioning targeting a major (US?) bank, I got to thinking, why not do a Wikileak on every Ebayers worst forced leech, Paypal. I'm sure there are violations of the law these clowns are guilty of, but who has the time or money to look into this? I'm guessing that alot of the money goes to Meg Whitman....
What are your thoughts?
Best,
Scott
On one hand, I'm appalled at the security breaches(During Wartime) that this joker is throwing out (should this be espionage or treason? I know the difference...) and on the other hand, in light of the next round of upcoming leaks mentioning targeting a major (US?) bank, I got to thinking, why not do a Wikileak on every Ebayers worst forced leech, Paypal. I'm sure there are violations of the law these clowns are guilty of, but who has the time or money to look into this? I'm guessing that alot of the money goes to Meg Whitman....
What are your thoughts?
Best,
Scott




Aren't the people suppose to know what is going on? How could all of those document be secret? The information gave me a new incite on the world situation. I didn't know that Saudi Arabia was with us on stopping the Iranian Atomic movement. This changed my opinion of them. I also see that the president is incapable of making a decision on the matter, what else is new! This is like knowing the goat is not the only one that knows what is up ahead!







