94.4 KB · Views: 440
  • DSC04505.JPG
    DSC04505.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 450
  • DSC04508.JPG
    DSC04508.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 444
This needs to be bumped up ;D

That a nice deer right there.... They would not last long arround here being that brave :)

NICE PICTURES !! VPR

RonS-In-Marysville said:
Thanks for sharing. Nice buck. Why the sorrow for the pig ???
he's dragging his back legs,must of got hit by a car.plus if his back legs worked no way would i have got that close.he would have tore me a new one.

Javelina are pretty gamey tasting. A man named Navarro Pena in Rockport used to make them taste absolutely delicious. That was over thirty years ago. Wish I had found out how he did it.

nice pictures. Plus I agree this needed a nother bump to show off that great looking 8 point buck...Matt

ThTx said:
Javelina are pretty gamey tasting. A man named Navarro Pena in Rockport used to make them taste absolutely delicious. That was over thirty years ago. Wish I had found out how he did it.
i live in rockport also. ya some are pretty gamey

Nice pictures.

Make sure the pig is dead - nasty creatures, kill dogs and children - but taste good. Females can taste a little strange when they are butchered during their heat cycle - boars need to be butchered without breaking open any part of testicular sack or urinary tract, if you do, you get what can only be described as a "pee" aftertaste.

B

mrs.oroblanco said:
Nice pictures.

Make sure the pig is dead - nasty creatures, kill dogs and children - but taste good. Females can taste a little strange when they are butchered during their heat cycle - boars need to be butchered without breaking open any part of testicular sack or urinary tract, if you do, you get what can only be described as a "pee" aftertaste.

B

Thats just far too much info.. Some ppl just aint killers.

Molly. :(

Sorry, I lost my best friend (my dog, Squiget,) to three of those nasty creatures.

Attachments

• poem for My Little Girl.JPG
    poem for My Little Girl.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 252

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back