What's new

Will be cool if they can market this

Thank for sharing!
 
Interesting info, Casper. Once you get hold of this apparatus, there'll be no stopping you with finding those treasures!:headbang:

Lorraine
 
Last edited:
"Once you get hold of this apparatus, there'll be no stopping you with finding those treasures"
except my own mortality -Afew know I have health issues - my doctor is surprised Im still
up and kicking - he says my kidneys willl be failing soon and I will go on dialysis and then ...
who knows
Thats why I was lucky to get to hook up with Whydah and a few others this year and have been trying to
get out as much as possible - dont know how much longer I will
Ive had a good year though and hope I can get out a few more times this year
 
"Once you get hold of this apparatus, there'll be no stopping you with finding those treasures"
except my own mortality -Afew know I have health issues - my doctor is surprised Im still
up and kicking - he says my kidneys willl be failing soon and I will go on dialysis and then ...
who knows
Thats why I was lucky to get to hook up with Whydah and a few others this year and have been trying to
get out as much as possible - dont know how much longer I will
Ive had a good year though and hope I can get out a few more times this year
I'll be praying for you,Casper only God is the miracle healer and he can give you life longer than you think you will have,my girlfriend back home in Hawaii gave up one of her kidneys for her husband and so far he is doing good-been a couple of years now,maybe with more research they will have a cure like for any other illness:icon_thumright:God is using you on this Forum to give advice and a hand to all the Newbies like me and to the Ole Timers as well(sorry young Timers:thumbsup:)You and Whydah is such an Inspiration to all of us:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:God Bless you Both,,HH:hello:
 
Stay out there, Casper; you are a huge inspiration to me and I'm sure all members on this forum.

Improved medical treatments and a concerned, dedicated medical staff will help you through.


Take care,

Lorraine
 
Interesting concept. I wonder if the device could deliver enough air at a depth of let's say 100 feet where a diver consumes 4 times the amount of air he would use at surface level. Or 5 times as much at 130 feet depth.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom