mtsheron
Sr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
make your detector act erratic in ways of:
1- Pinging all over the place?
2- When trying to pinpoint a known object location in such as a test the pinpoint only is at highest alert on the corners of the coil rather than centered?
Reason I ask I have had the batteries in since I got the detector about 2.5 months ago and not used alot but recent I was testing it and darn thing pings not over a test object and pinpointer on detector not at greatest alert directly over test object.
Thank you-
1- Pinging all over the place?
2- When trying to pinpoint a known object location in such as a test the pinpoint only is at highest alert on the corners of the coil rather than centered?
Reason I ask I have had the batteries in since I got the detector about 2.5 months ago and not used alot but recent I was testing it and darn thing pings not over a test object and pinpointer on detector not at greatest alert directly over test object.
Thank you-








