Winklevoss Twins on Bitcoin

Venezuela is now using eggs as currency :laughing7:
Their government froze the price of eggs and the next day not an egg was to be found on any store shelf anywhere. That's the rumor.

Funny how they got all that oil in Venezuela yet the people are reduced to eating zoo animals, food prices double every two weeks so any savings anyone had are worthless. Soon they might be eating each other. Too bad you cannot eat oil.

Funny how too much management can ruin an entire country. We won't even help them by buying Venezuelan oil. Our fiat currencies are incompatible. Maybe we could trade our eggs for their oil... ?

Their government froze the price of eggs and the next day not an egg was to be found on any store shelf anywhere. That's the rumor.

Funny how they got all that oil in Venezuela yet the people are reduced to eating zoo animals, food prices double every two weeks so any savings anyone had are worthless. Soon they might be eating each other. Too bad you cannot eat oil.

Funny how too much management can ruin an entire country. We won't even help them by buying Venezuelan oil. Our fiat currencies are incompatible. Maybe we could trade our eggs for their oil... ?

Well, they were a very wealthy and prosperous country with billions of dollars in oil money pouring in until their government stole all the oil wells, kicked out the private companies and "nationalized" all oil, thus pocketing every cent to the national leader. Thats why we dont buy their oil.

Here's a look at the ride so far.....pay attention naysayers...lol

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 41
Bitcoin was at $5,960.00 at 3 AM and now it's at $7,200.00 seven hours later. It is obviously being manipulated by Bitfinex by buying up Bitcoin with Tether. And your chart is irrefutable proof that's exactly what they're doing. Every time it crashes, they prop it up again. Bitcoin is going to zero as soon as the government exposes their Ponzi scheme.

Look at it this way. Say you have a stock that opened today at $5960.00 and seven hours later it was at $7,200.00. Then it drops to $5,550.00 the next morning, but goes back up to $7,000.00 by the end of the day. That would be a HUGE red flag that the stock was being manipulated by someone and it's a stock to avoid. Why is Bitcoin any different? It's being manipulated by someone and that's a great way to lose all your money very quickly. As soon as they give up on trying to prop it up (or regulators stop them), it will go to zero.

There are always dips and small rises like this in manipulated speculations. The prices will drop drastically to pull in more buyers and the cycle continues. It's an easy way to fleece the top layer multiple times and get rid of the weak hands.

Like I said, it's best days are behind now.

Bitcoin was at $5,960.00 at 3 AM and now it's at $7,200.00 seven hours later. It is obviously being manipulated by Bitfinex by buying up Bitcoin with Tether. And your chart is irrefutable proof that's exactly what they're doing. Every time it crashes, they prop it up again. Bitcoin is going to zero as soon as the government exposes their Ponzi scheme.

So, what's causing the similar ebbs and flows of ALL of the crypto's simultaneously? I understand your rationale for Bitcoin however, there is no way that each and every coin is being manipulated the same way each and every time. It's impossible.

Do you think the Dow and S&P are manipulated?

Depends on who you ask! Nothing is officially manipulated according to the feds and the bankers hehe.
The crashes we experience every 8-10 years are basically just huge wealth transfers. All that matters is which side you are on when it happens.

Do you think the Dow and S&P are manipulated?

Of course they are, as you can see today. The short sellers need fluctuation to profit. Stable market means no profit for them.

The game is rigged. I haven't bought a stock since the Facebook IPO debacle. Perfect example of market manipulation. The only ones who made money on that IPO were the banks and the stock brokers.

It's not too late to get on board! Yesterday, I think the Feds pretty much agree that it's not a Ponzi or tulips or any either word/phrase you haters like to use. The train is leaving folks.....

Others who took in Tuesday's hearing highlighted another cause for celebration: that both lawmakers and regulators seemed to agree that cryptocurrencies are here to stay, risks aside.

Indeed, both Giancarlo and Clayton remarked on the possible uses of the tech, with the CFTC head scoring points among the crypto-community for his comment, "If there were no bitcoin, there would be no distributed ledger technology."

This sentiment was expressed by several senators in attendance as well.

It's not too late to get on board! Yesterday, I think the Feds pretty much agree that it's not a Ponzi or tulips or any either word/phrase you haters like to use. The train is leaving folks

Classic symptoms of a Ponzi scheme. Those who have the stock (or "currency") keep trying to convince others to join in. And calling me a "hater" is ridiculous, as well. I don't hate Bitcoin, I just know how it's going to end. Thousands of people are going to lose their life savings, yet again.

Classic symptoms of a Ponzi scheme. Those who have the stock (or "currency") keep trying to convince others to join in. And calling me a "hater" is ridiculous, as well. I don't hate Bitcoin, I just know how it's going to end. Thousands of people are going to lose their life savings, yet again.

My post wasn't written specifically for you but for all the haters. Naysayer is probably the word I should use. Thousands of people have lost their life savings in the stock market, 401k and lets not forget the housing bubble. Yet, these aren't/weren't ponzi's correct? I agree with your statement...."thousands of people are going to lose their life savings" however, I would replace "thousands of people" with irresponsible investors.

Just to be clear, I appreciate the conversation, it hasn't gone sideways, lots of respect given both ways on such a hot topic. And to further clarify my stance on jumping in, I'm not an advocate of throwing huge sums of money at it, mine or anyone elses, I have a very small position in crypto but IT'S MAKING ME MONEY! I'm just trying to help others do the same, it's easy. Risky yes but buy and hold, wait for the swells and ride it home.

Just because the feds banned ponzi schemes years ago doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Social security and the lottery are both fed run ponzis that happen everyday and are completely legal.
Again, it's all in the wording.
The biggest winners in cryptos have already sold their shares and cashed out before the big dump happened. That day came and went like a fart in the wind.

You can lose money anywhere in the markets. It's about being on the right side of the bet when the wealth transfer happens.
It can be pumped up again and again as long as people have faith, same as anything.

It's not too late to get on board! Yesterday, I think the Feds pretty much agree that it's not a Ponzi or tulips or any either word/phrase you haters like to use. The train is leaving folks

...and you believe what the feds say? That might be the first problem hehe.
Their truth is based on lies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back