What's new

Winter Finds

eastTNJoe

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
546
Reaction score
616
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Couldn't go out the last couple of days with the snow, but I figure I would post a pic of some recent finds over the last month.
20140214_161228.webp
My favorite is the Big Sandy in the top left. The flint is brown with streaks and dots of red in it. I have never found anything with that material.
 
Upvote 0
very nice finds
thanks for sharing
 
I like them big sandy points as well nice finds !!!
 
WTG Joe! Snow days are good. Are you hearing the Sand Hill Cranes the last couple days up your way? Nice finds I like that Big Sandy too!
 
Nice color in that point. You did good to find those.
 
WTG Joe! Snow days are good. Are you hearing the Sand Hill Cranes the last couple days up your way? Nice finds I like that Big Sandy too!

Yes...a big V of them flew overhead the other day...heard some more when it was cloudy, couldn't see them on account of the clouds, but they were low in the sky I'd say, because they were loud.
 
Yes...a big V of them flew overhead the other day...heard some more when it was cloudy, couldn't see them on account of the clouds, but they were low in the sky I'd say, because they were loud.

I know when I hear them they are headed up to your neck of the woods. Be summer before to long :hello:.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom