What's new

Winter rock garden

quito

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
4,638
Reaction score
4,844
Golden Thread
0
Location
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
Why we cant hunt artifacts yet.

Been throwing a little corn out for the pheasants. Food is scarce.

That’s my rock garden between me, the bobcat, and my garage.
FB1BAA62-B5EC-48E5-B493-5A11D8FF3CEA.webp E92A9598-C499-448A-99C1-1AECAB5211CA.webp
 
Upvote 0
That's nice of you to look after those birds.

Because it sure looks really cold there!

It's 75 here today in S.W. Georgia. Winter is about over for us down here. :laughing7:
 
I was looking at the first picture thinking the bobcat looked an awful lot like a dog... and then I saw the top of the skid-steer
 
Very cool. I haven't seen a pheasant here in MA in 25 years. Can't go out the door with out tripping over a turkey though. Cute little kitty.
 
Very cool. I haven't seen a pheasant here in MA in 25 years. Can't go out the door with out tripping over a turkey though. Cute little kitty.

funny you should mention the Turkeys, we are getting more and more of them every year. This one went 22 lbs plucked and cleaned last spring. We have Merriams here, I spose you have the eastern type.
.48E43799-13D2-4A2A-BD51-F2046D10C663.webp
 
That's a big ole' turkey!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom