What's new

WINTER TIME BLUES

Holler when your heading up towards the white! I stay out of the water,poke the coil in on rare occasion. Have not detected around former site of saw mill. Its been bulldozed years back but should be something around. while its likely been hit hard i never tried park downstream.
 
Its sunny and above freezing right now, im hoping the weather holds and we get a couple days of rain to finish off the snow, with hope, I should be back in the ground in 3 weeks, its been a long winter with a new AT Pro sitting on top of the hobby pile
-T
 
I just saw the last art f the noon weather. Snow beginning tomorrow afternoon into Tuesday continueing into Wed morning. Then thursday evening into Friday snow and more oer the weekend. We havent had a winter all year till now and this sucks.
 
6 inches ain't bad at all, I found that large cent in about 8 inches ;D
 
I'm telling you the woods is the place to be in the winter ;D
 
I'm telling you the woods is the place to be in the winter ;D

If only I knew of some woods to go I definitely would be there
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom