bowhunter543
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2011
- Messages
- 30
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I know a lot of you travel in the winter. To get away from the cold and snow. Where do you go and where do you stay when you get there( a second home, hotel/motels, campgrounds, etc.)?
I am looking for a place that I can get away from the cold for awhile and do some detecting.
Any responses would be appreciated. I am open to anywhere south and warm.
I am looking for a place that I can get away from the cold for awhile and do some detecting.
Any responses would be appreciated. I am open to anywhere south and warm.







