Wireless headphone help please!!!!

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw that guy on the show "Gold Fever" on the outdoor channel using an xterra 70 with a cordless or wireless headphone set. It looked like a nice set of phones............I have a pair of killer bees and I really like them. My question is this, is there a wireless set up I can use with my killer bees or anyother set of phones I prefer or am I limited to a set of phones set up with that feature already from radio shack or other brand? Any advice or opinions welcome, Tim

tim

on the minelabowers forum they discuss them alot. i tooooo had the urge for some.

the most popular were the ones from radio shack.........33-1253's...........like 60 bucks.

i have not tested them in the wild yet, but they seem ok in my yard on my F75.............NOT GREAT MIND U, just ok..................i have used detector pro "BlackWidows" for the beach and woods and i find them to be G R E A T..............I WILL GIVE EVERYONE A GOOD REPORT SOON.

now on my Sov GT........they will not work............i have to get maybe a new plug......maybe - the reason

Hope this helps. If your wireless headphones did not come with the GT and if they have a stereo headphone jack that is the reason they don't work. Minelab uses the tip and ring and not the ground wire which makes anything with a stereo jack and no switch to make it mono not work

Thanks for the reply gravediggermax, I enjoy the phones I use and I am going to save my money then and stay "wired" Tim

Hey BigTim, I bought a set of the sentry wireless headphones, they come with a reciever that I mounted on the shaft with one of those round bicycle clips that hold on the reflecters, anyway they are awesome, work better and are much louder than my good headphones. Cost about $25.00 bucks at radio shack or on ebay. Good Luck The Digger

digger

i just got a set of the sentries sat.

i can not get them to work at all on my detectors, ..........i mean they work, but sound is way back in the background............

they work fine on all my other stuff, radio, ipod, etc

they really are nice but

any help would be great and comments from anyone else also

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back