What's new

Wireless headphones stopped working on my ATMAX

Pennypacker

Banned
Joined
May 5, 2013
Messages
124
Reaction score
89
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone else have this problem?
 
The Max is out already? I thought it was gonna be mid-August.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
So can you help me?

Digging nails with the backlight is really starting to suck.
 
Alright well thanks anyways, I think I'll send it back and get something else.

Truth be told it doesn't seem to be as deep as my old 400, I guess I'll stick with that.
 
Wait did I miss something? Are you testing the unit? Do you know an industry insider?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
The troll was banned, nobody will be getting any replies from this guy.
 
Oh good.. I thought I missed the release date. Thx


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I was also surprised. looking fwd to the release and reviews!

Chub
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom