What's new

Wont let me make a thread on selling my metal dector

mashburn

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Won't let me make a thread on selling my metal dector

I go to where you are suppose to and it says I am not allowed to make a htread there. so can someone tell me where to go?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You need to be a charter member first!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
 
As Squiggy said, you have to be a Charter Member to post things for sale.
 
You can't sell here on any of our forums unless your a charter member..






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
You can't sell here on any of our forums unless your a charter member..






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
I made a thread in general chat. but it was deleted.
 
I made a thread in general chat. but it was deleted.
It was deleted because you were trying to sell, you can not sell on any forum here if your not a charter member...


Look at top of forum there is link that says charter member click on it , there is link to become charter member. It costs $20 year.



American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
Last edited:
It was deleted because you were trying to sell, you can not sell on any forum here if your not a charter member...


Look at top of forum there is link that says charter member click on it , there is link to become charter member. It costs $20 year.



American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

thanks. that is what I get for not looking.

but no way am I paying money to "try" and sell. I was really just trying to do a good offer.

thanks for your help.
 
thanks. that is what I get for not looking.

but no way am I paying money to "try" and sell. I was really just trying to do a good offer.

thanks for your help.
no problem. ...






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
thanks. that is what I get for not looking. but no way am I paying money to "try" and sell. I was really just trying to do a good offer. thanks for your help.
TNet is well worth the $20 to become a CM. The other forums I've used used are aggravating because of such a limited file size on pics and on one in particular you will FIND that your limited on how many times you can sell machines and accessories in a given timeframe. Not to mention the smartphone app for Tnet makes it way more user friendly compared to the others.
 
Last edited:
hi I am a user of bionic x4 long range metal detector it is the number one detector with a Very accurate and perfect intelligent scanner in the world
 
thanks. that is what I get for not looking.

but no way am I paying money to "try" and sell. I was really just trying to do a good offer.

thanks for your help.
Your good offer would cost you anyway if you had a AD in the paper.
 
If selling is a business, then $20 for a year of exposure to people whose interests lie in and around metal detecting is nothing.

If metal detecting is your hobby, then your $20 is going to help keep a great forum going (and also allows you to sell off things from time to time).

If you picked up a cheap metal detector at a garage sale, and want to unload it cheaply (and you have no other interest in this hobby), may I recommend Craigs List?

Best - Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom