What's new

"Woo Hoo"

nyiangelo

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
639
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
"Woo Hoo"

I had a " Woo Hoo" moment yesterday. I do pennies,nickels and dimes on the weekend. I think I saw the average Indian gets picked out at around 3,000 wheats. I picked this 1900 one with a hole at just under 200 wheats. I'm surprised it made it in there with that jagged hole, but that just makes it have more history.
 

Attachments

  • img027.webp
    img027.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 446
  • img030.webp
    img030.webp
    25 KB · Views: 440
Upvote 0
Re: "Woo Hoo"

I like it!!
 
Re: "Woo Hoo"

From 2007 on I have been averaging 1 IHC for every 456 or so wheats. Granted if I remove the 14 I picked up in one bank stop....it doubles to 1 in every 913 or so wheats.

I am also of the opinion it it is slightly better on the east coast, but I don't have facts to back that up.
 
Re: "Woo Hoo"

Congrats!
Statistics show that you should have had 6 IH's for every 3K in wheats.
Maybe you'll find a quick 5!

I must have had my numbers mixed up then Gman. This was a quote I was going off of by TXTIM. So here in Texas he is saying about every 500 wheats. Thanks
 
Re: "Woo Hoo"

Could you send me a box, I have done 5 so far this year & not one indian.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom