What's new

Woodpecker carving/tools?

xrockhunterx

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 22, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any opinions would be great :) Thanks!

Woodpecker and Fish?
DSC_0146.webp

Tools
DSC00309 (800x600).webp
DSC00309 (800x600) (2).webp
DSC00318 (800x600).webp
DSC00317 (800x600).webp
DSC00316 (800x600).webp
DSC00315 (800x600).webp
DSC00314 (800x600).webp
DSC00313 (800x600).webp
DSC00312 (800x600).webp
DSC00311 (800x600).webp
DSC00310 (800x600) - Copy.webp
 
Upvote 0
I see the woodpecker, but I feel its coincidence??
Your rocks appear to me as limestone/sediment fall some from cave/shelter roof, but all natural.
You have a good eye, thanks for posting...
 
No, all natural rocks sorry to say. But I do see $220 in cash;D

Sorry, couldn't resist!
 
From a submerged site in FL.

125_woodpecker.webp
 
Do you still have Pileated Woodpeckers in Fl?? Pretty interesting.
 
Yes we do.
Pretty large ones.
They sound like jackhammers compared to the others.
 
They are an awesome species, very territotial, most here demand several hundred acres to themselves, makes them a rare sight. They tear apart many my elm and oak stumps.
Great birds..
 
Yes we do.
Pretty large ones.
They sound like jackhammers compared to the others.

i got them out here too...all over my woods....sometimes see them in threes...sound like monkeys to me when they speak...
 
They do have a loud cackle.
...
Hey.. sorry about posting all over your thread.
Good luck in your hunts...
Let's see if we can change that name to. xartifacthunterx
 
Last edited:
I like that big ivory billed wood pecker.

I think they all are natural rockhunter they look like they should be something but are not. Right shapes just have not been worked or formed by man. Keep hunting though and welcome to T-Net. We have fun.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom