Bumpstick
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2008
- Messages
- 604
- Reaction score
- 229
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Lake Country WI.
- Detector(s) used
- MineLab/ Excalibur&Exterra705/ Gold Bug
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Worn Out Kennedy's
Has any one else run into large amounts of worn down Kennedy half's in $500.00 boxes?
The rims are all worn down like the quarters you get at the car wash changer.
I have been getting slammed with these and the silver has seamed to dry up.
Does the color of the roll tell you any thing; They changed from red to yellow.
Any one else working Wisconsin?
Has any one else run into large amounts of worn down Kennedy half's in $500.00 boxes?
The rims are all worn down like the quarters you get at the car wash changer.
I have been getting slammed with these and the silver has seamed to dry up.
Does the color of the roll tell you any thing; They changed from red to yellow.
Any one else working Wisconsin?
Upvote
0
Only I don't always play first....just cash out.






