OP
OP
Thorne

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel your pain. On the up side I did get 1roll of dime with my box of cents an pulled my first 2009 dime.

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
just did my first box of pennies for the year and got 20 wheats, 6 canadians, and like 5 lbs of copper pretty happy :)

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have 170 lbs of useless cents. that makes no cents if you ask me. If theres any one that has no cents that needs 170 lbs let me no. I now have more cents then that!!

OP
OP
Thorne

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have 170 lbs of useless cents. that makes no cents if you ask me. If theres any one that has no cents that needs 170 lbs let me no. I now have more cents then that!!

What are useless sents? Is that like the aroma of natural gas? Is that 170lbs of copper?

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For now a penny is a penny is a penny unless you can sucker some one to pay more for them! I put way to much time in looking for copper pennys. I could have found a few 100 oz of silver. Then i would have something. Am sorry i know theres alot of clad and penny lovers out there i hope you all keep doing them and leave the silver for me! To each his own and good luck! Am thinking of useing my to large bags of pennys to weight down the back of my truck of the winter.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Not to long after I made the comment about how you never St skunked on a box of cents. I opened my box today to see every roll holding 45-50 brand new mint state 2012s. After surching my eyes hurt from all that zinc finish.
That is all.
~Thorne~

Not the worst box of cents ever, i got all 2012 cents before 100%. Then the next box was the same. Dont dump them at the bank, use them to pay for gasoline, parking fee's, ect.

EDIT: out of curiosity, were they from garda?

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I have gotten Brinks boxes like that too, and also a few Garda boxes.

OP
OP
Thorne

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its so disappointing seeing all that luster. At least with every other denomination you at least have to look closely to get sprayed by the skunk. I had to sit there knowing every roll was going to be bad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread