What's new

Would love your opinions.

AllenG

Greenie
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
32
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are just a few of my finds.
 

Attachments

  • 20181202_145228.webp
    20181202_145228.webp
    361.6 KB · Views: 113
  • 20181203_153933.webp
    20181203_153933.webp
    201.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 20181208_063419.webp
    20181208_063419.webp
    797.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 20181208_065227.webp
    20181208_065227.webp
    247.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 20181208_064534.webp
    20181208_064534.webp
    310.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 20181208_064556.webp
    20181208_064556.webp
    528.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 20181208_065644.webp
    20181208_065644.webp
    279.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 20181208_062522.webp
    20181208_062522.webp
    245.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 20181208_054450.webp
    20181208_054450.webp
    132.7 KB · Views: 119
  • 20181208_062929.webp
    20181208_062929.webp
    234.2 KB · Views: 102
  • 20181208_061348.webp
    20181208_061348.webp
    305 KB · Views: 89
  • 20181208_063206.webp
    20181208_063206.webp
    181.6 KB · Views: 89
Upvote 0
I see a couple keepers in there. But, you’ve got several natural rocks in there as well. Good job- keep hunting.
 
3rd row 3rd photo looks like a flint chipped ax in photo called a Guilford ax. I think I posted one on here a week or so ago.
 
3rd row 3rd photo looks like a flint chipped ax in photo called a Guilford ax. I think I posted one on here a week or so ago.

That’s about the only one I saw worth keeping however it displayed as pic # 8 on mobile app
 
I see a few artifacts, but most of what's shown is natural.
 
Nature loves balance as the rock in the window shows.
 
The first 7 pictures are all natural stones as are pictures 9 and 11.
In picture 8 the notched piece at the top is a Guilford Axe and the others are natural.
Picture 10 looks like the three to the right are artifacts and in picture 12 that looks to be one too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom