What's new

Would you save this note?

DrCaufield

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2013
Messages
92
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1481322440.426666.webp

Would you save this note based on serial number?
 
If you can afford it, save it. Heck of a Liar's Poker bill :)
 
BET 8-) that would sell for a nice premium :icon_thumright:
 
Ya would be a sweet liars poker note
 
Dang- I couldn't afford to play liars poker with $100 bills, you rich dudes must be making some really nice finds.
 
With that serial number you don't need a bunch to play with
 
Probably not worth saving.
 
I would only save it if it was a $1, $2, or $5. Can't afford $100. See if you can flip it on E-bay or ? Good poker hand.
 
Probably not worth saving.

Yr Correct IMO, 'As a Collectible' . But it's always good to have some money Saved 'JIC'.

I guess the Note could be worthless paper someday hopefully not soon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom