What's new

WOW 1944 Walking Liberty Half Dollars

BOXING63

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
486
Reaction score
290
Golden Thread
0
Location
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
:icon_pirat: Another great find at the beach, found this 1944 Walking Liberty Half Dollars i just cleaned it up. Found with my minelab musketeer colt.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 134.webp
    Picture 134.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 369
  • Picture 135.webp
    Picture 135.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 335
Be very carefully in cleaning old coins.
 
i will sam thank you
 
Best of luck to all of you. It is hot in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
 
You're welcome. How much time do you spend detecting? Do you do any of the city parks down there?
 
lafatlife said:
You're welcome. How much time do you spend detecting? Do you do any of the city parks down there? Well i did about 5-6 hours in the morning and at night i do 3-4 hours. I go to the beach alot and out side of my house. Right now i'm busy with work as soon as it slows down i'll be out again.
 
That's great. I wish I had more time to detect. If I am lucky I get some time on the weekends. I don't do too bad but it's mostly clad that I find.

Good luck with your hunts!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom