Reverend B*IKE*
Sr. Member
WOW "64" Kennedy sitting in the Tellers Tray!
So I go in to all the local banks asking for halves in rolls. They all start asking me are you a customer? I just say yes. LOL I ask for boxes/and rolls with no luck, and I am talking to the teller while the rest of the tellers are searching . And BAMM I see a 64 kennedy sitting in her tray, I figure shes about to say I am going to keep this one. But she doesnt have a clue? That was the first bank of the day, everything else turned up a few 40%.
So I go in to all the local banks asking for halves in rolls. They all start asking me are you a customer? I just say yes. LOL I ask for boxes/and rolls with no luck, and I am talking to the teller while the rest of the tellers are searching . And BAMM I see a 64 kennedy sitting in her tray, I figure shes about to say I am going to keep this one. But she doesnt have a clue? That was the first bank of the day, everything else turned up a few 40%.
Upvote
0







