What's new

Wow i find a half real and a half cent in one day

tanz 82

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2012
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,311
Golden Thread
1
Location
N.mass- S.nh
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After i found the half real i went home for lunch and posted her to Tnet then went back out to pound the area i found the 1/2 real while walking to get to the spot i hit this 1/2 cent whoa what a day ! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1436294947.284819.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1436294977.597132.webp it was a half kinda day a 1797 half real and a 1806 half cent
 
Upvote 48
Man! I would love to find something 100+ years old. Great job!
 
Sweet -things in life come one at a time--- I'm enjoying my finds... I cannot wait to find those items. Wifey thinks I lucky--so soon I will enjoy the prosperities of what you all find. Dang -- I want a gold or a coin tha'll make me smile for a month
 
Great finds. Thanks for sharing.
 
QUOTE FOR TODAY , HALF CENTS IS BETTER THAN NO CENTS . NICE.
 
That is a great day! Two seldom found coins in one day is a day to remember. Congrats on two coins that many don't find in a lifetime.

Steve
 
Ahhh, one of the HUGE advantages of living on the east coast- amazing finds like that!!! Very sweet indeed- congrats!

-- Jeff --
 
Tanz you're in a very nice area. Hit it hard bro! Then hit it again
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom