What's new

WOW THAT DIME MADE MY DAY MY FISRT

williedigit

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
463
Reaction score
1,335
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470654823.315698.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470654849.594106.webp I will let it speak for itself thanks calabash digger for the invite
 
Upvote 106
Now that's a great score! Great shape too! Keep digging :)
 
HOLY COW!! How'd you find one in such awesome condition?!?!? :notworthy:
 
Thats a great looking Seated Dime. Congrats.
 
Nice dime! Congrats!

-Bill
 
Super dooper coin!
 
WOW
She is in beautiful shape, great find, good work!
 
Excellent seated dime. Congats!
 
That's a beauty congrats I saw you dig it on the video
 
got an 1840 a few years back from a corn field >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> what a RUSH to see her lookin' all comfy on her seat!!
 
Congrats Dan! That is one nice seated dime. My very first silver coin was a 1876 seated dime and I haven't found another seated since then and that was 6 years ago.
 
Sweet seated!! She's in Great shape too.
Always great to see a seated.
 
That's in awesome shape! Nice find.
 
That is one nice looking coin great job love to see stuff like that.. Thanks for sharing it with us.. My turn next!!!
 
Absolutely beautiful coin! Congrats on the amazing Seated! Still hoping for my first one, I'd even take a worn one :)
 
That is really a nice Seated. Congrats. Looks like it was dropped shortly after it was minted.
 
Im going to sit in the truck! congrats lol
 
Im going to sit in the truck! congrats lol

I know how you feel. I took Dan to one of my colonial sites and he dug a KGII copper. First colonial coin to come out of the site and he get it. He's pretty good with the AT Pro.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom