What's new

Wow what a day!

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went hunting today to a field that had been flooded & was walking some of the washouts I was finding a lot of points mostly brokes then I found some pretty nice ones! I was on my way back to my truck & found this awesome adena point! It was a great hunt!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    805.6 KB · Views: 146
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    352.5 KB · Views: 132
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    346.9 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 0
Yep that's a day maker!
 
Oh, man - That's gorgeous.

I wonder if tribe members said the same. Even if it was somebody from opposition who got hit by one that proved fatal.

"Ow! . . . . Oh, man - That's . . . gorgeous." *death rattle*


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I'd probably still be in that field looking if I found one that nice!
 
That is really nice!! Congratulations.
 
That's one beautiful point-- GOOD EYE! :thumbsup:
 
That would make my year! Beauty!
 
They made some nice looking artifacts in that time frame. Beauty
 
GAWD!.. nice one!.. You've got me chomping at the bit down here congratulations on that one. It looks Newnan ish
 
Gatorboy I live in southern Ohio those newmans & adenas look similar though!
 
Yeah I know its not just wanted to mention how much some of them look alike.. Beutiful point There.
 
Yeah I like it real nice piece! Thanks for comment!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom