What's new

Wow!! Won A New METAL Detector!!!

Reverend B*IKE*

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2009
Messages
389
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow!! Won A New METAL Detector!!!

So My local club had their annual Christmas dinner as usual. Meanwhile everyone is winning door prizes and not me, :crybaby2: I figure save my tix for the grand prize! :thumbsup: As I tell the folks at my table. Well lo and be hold my ticket is pulled second to last just before the final, I figure there goes my chances for getting pulled for the final Grand prize, but it did happened! :laughing9: So now I am the proud owner of a new Garret AT PRO! :icon_thumleft:
Now I cant say I never win anything!!! :wink:
 
Re: Wow!! Won A New METAL Detector!!!

:headbang: Congrats :thumbsup:
 
Re: Wow!! Won A New METAL Detector!!!

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:The losing tickets are good for something all right! Enjoy that new toy.........HH
 
Re: Wow!! Won A New METAL Detector!!!

WTG!
 
Re: Wow!! Won A New METAL Detector!!!

Yeah!! Congrats!! :blob7:
 
Re: Wow!! Won A New METAL Detector!!!

Heck yeah!!! :headbang: :headbang:

That's a great machine too. Way to go.
 
Re: Wow!! Won A New METAL Detector!!!

Well somebody had to win it. Couldn't happen to a nicer person.
 
Re: Wow!! Won A New METAL Detector!!!

wtg
 

Attachments

  • images.webp
    images.webp
    1.6 KB · Views: 700
  • thumbnail.webp
    thumbnail.webp
    2.6 KB · Views: 697
Re: Wow!! Won A New METAL Detector!!!

YAHOO now that thar is a great Christmas present :headbang:
 
Re: Wow!! Won A New METAL Detector!!!

Nice!
 
Re: Wow!! Won A New METAL Detector!!!

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:Sweet
 
Re: Wow!! Won A New METAL Detector!!!

Blessed!! :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Wow!! Won A New METAL Detector!!!

Congrats! I'm a proud AT Pro user, but I've never even seen a Minelab IRL. If it doesn't suit you on land, at least you can take your AT Pro swimming.
 
Re: Wow!! Won A New METAL Detector!!!

That's AWESOME! Congrats!!! AT Pro is what I want next! You are Blessed!
 
Re: Wow!! Won A New METAL Detector!!!

batcap said:
Congrats! I'm a proud AT Pro user, but I've never even seen a Minelab IRL.
What do you mean by ML IRL?
thanks
 
Re: Wow!! Won A New METAL Detector!!!

Reverend B*IKE* said:
batcap said:
Congrats! I'm a proud AT Pro user, but I've never even seen a Minelab IRL.
What do you mean by ML IRL?
thanks
IRL- "In real life"?

BTW- Congrats on the AT Pro. I'm still debating what to buy myself for Christmas, the AT Pro for land and freshwater or a Sandshark for the beach.
 
Re: Wow!! Won A New METAL Detector!!!

Reverend B*IKE* said:
So My local club had their annual Christmas dinner as usual. Meanwhile everyone is winning door prizes and not me, :crybaby2: I figure save my tix for the grand prize! :thumbsup: As I tell the folks at my table. Well lo and be hold my ticket is pulled second to last just before the final, I figure there goes my chances for getting pulled for the final Grand prize, but it did happened! :laughing9: So now I am the proud owner of a new Garret AT PRO! :icon_thumleft:
Now I cant say I never win anything!!! :wink:

Congrats! I've been eying the AT Pro for a good bit now, and soon will upgrade to that gorgeous unit! I'm sure you won't be disappointed with it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom