What's new

Wow!

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2011
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
226
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
I was just pleasantly surprised upon waking up this morning. I had my used Minelab Quattro on ebay and it ended at $660. Maybe it was so high because it was the only one listed, either way I'm happy.
 
Congrats..............The winner really needed it. :headbang:
 
Sandman said:
Congrats..............The winner really needed it. :headbang:
Thank you sir, rather surprising when I heard that used Quattro's were going for around 330-350.
 
Farscape said:
Sandman said:
Congrats..............The winner really needed it. :headbang:
Thank you sir, rather surprising when I heard that used Quattro's were going for around 330-350.

Sure hope you get paid. I sold a USED Minelab GPX 4000 to a fellow for $4,750.00 on ebay last year. African fellow in the Sudan - never got paid. Ended up with a guy in Maryland for $2,900.00 (which was about right). - Terry
 
Terry Soloman said:
Farscape said:
Sandman said:
Congrats..............The winner really needed it. :headbang:
Thank you sir, rather surprising when I heard that used Quattro's were going for around 330-350.

Sure hope you get paid. I sold a USED Minelab GPX 4000 to a fellow for $4,750.00 on ebay last year. African fellow in the Sudan - never got paid. Ended up with a guy in Maryland for $2,900.00 (which was about right). - Terry

I had a few doubts as well but he did, paid in full.
 
I had a few doubts as well but he did, paid in full.
[/quote]

Great!!! :hello2: - Terry
 
congrats...........great yaar
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom