What's new

Wrapping Rolls

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
1,402
Reaction score
118
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the store Walder Mort or Wall Mart to ask for wrapping paper for halves but they just have for cents, nickles, dimes, quarter, Dollars, but not for halves. Where would you find wrapping paper for halves.
 
Upvote 0
Try an office or banking supply supply store. They usually have items like that. I've always seen them come in huge cardboard boxes. Hope this helps.
 
Darth Walker said:
Went to the store Walder Mort or Wall Mart to ask for wrapping paper for halves but they just have for cents, nickles, dimes, quarter, Dollars, but not for halves. Where would you find wrapping paper for halves.

I thought you worked at a bank?
 
I get mine from my bank, they give them to me for free.

BTW, "Young River" is a cutie! ;D
 
i get all i want for free at my supply bank under one condition---i don't bring them in to them ;D
 
I have already made my own out of brown shopping bags. Get one wrapper and lay it out square, cut a bunch out to size, fold them over and use Elmers glue.
 
At every bank I stop at I pick up as many as I can,which is never enough. So I started using a razor to open the halves in boxes without braking the roll(unless there is some silver in there).
 
Rich Hartford said:
At every bank I stop at I pick up as many as I can,which is never enough. So I started using a razor to open the halves in boxes without braking the roll(unless there is some silver in there).

So your the @#$#$%%


Mojo
 
I just use the ones they come in, unless there the ones you can't re-use
 
everytime I go on road trips and get hand rolls I keep all the wrappers to re-roll up my silver
 
Ask your bank for some free ones. :icon_pirat:
 
I get a few at a time from my local banks. I have never had a problem. One bank is stingy, there will only give you 3 dollars worth at a time. Even If I do not need them, I ask for them. Never hurts to have them and they never go bad.
 
I asked at 5 dif banks around here, they only have the ones for machine rolling.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom