kuger said:Well I am not Buckleboy but maybe I can help??Your buckle Wreath dates to the late 1800's and was a Firemans buckle,that is a hose around the perimeter,and the center disc likely featured a number
When someone posts a buckle, everyone sits on edge waiting for the buckle guru. That's you.

RPG said:kuger said:Well I am not Buckleboy but maybe I can help??Your buckle Wreath dates to the late 1800's and was a Firemans buckle,that is a hose around the perimeter,and the center disc likely featured a number
Nope, you're not Buckleboy, but we're sure glad you're here.When someone posts a buckle, everyone sits on edge waiting for the buckle guru. That's you.
I really think you should change your T-Net name to, Buckle something.![]()
Nice ID kuger.![]()


swizzle said:Cool. Hopefully I can find that other $100 bill floating in the tailings tomorrow. I think this is very cool indeed. It might not be the CW buckle I was hoping for but I'd still be proud as hell to display it. Just imagine the guy that wore this probably 100 years ago running into a burning building to save a child, a mother, or a father. This in my opinion is still a great piece of history. Thanx for the positive ID. If I find the tongue then you bet I'll post it. I'll even take a trip down to the local archives to see if I can narrow down the fireman that wore this. Thank you again and have a great night. Swiz
SOLVED!!
swizzle said:Definitely. If I do find the whole piece then I just might donate it to the archives if they are willing to display it. This is one of the few times that the value of the piece $$$ wise means nothing to me. This is part of what we do. We bring history back to life. I'm hoping that this is just one of many chances that I have to do this in my lifetime. Thanx again Kuger. Swiz
kuger said:RPG said:kuger said:Well I am not Buckleboy but maybe I can help??Your buckle Wreath dates to the late 1800's and was a Firemans buckle,that is a hose around the perimeter,and the center disc likely featured a number
Nope, you're not Buckleboy, but we're sure glad you're here.When someone posts a buckle, everyone sits on edge waiting for the buckle guru. That's you.
I really think you should change your T-Net name to, Buckle something.![]()
Nice ID kuger.![]()
Well THANK YOU RPG!!!You dont know how much I appreciate hearing that,often times I really think I am invisible
Two Piece buckles are my obsession,and Buckleboy already got the best handle!!!![]()
![]()
