What's new

WTB Fisher 8" black coil cover!

88junior

Full Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
113
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1270 with 5", 8",5x10",10-1/2",12" HotHead Coils, Fisher CZ-5 with 8",10-1/2" coils, Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTB Fisher 8" black coil cover!

I need one for a 1266x stock coil. If you have tell me price plus shipping. Thanks
 
Re: WTB Fisher 8" black coil cover!

Coat Your coil with armorall should last forever unless Your in gold country scrubbing rocks.
A coil cover can collect dust which could skew signal due to mineralization,
so remove and clean often.after abt 3 years I had to literally pry The cover off Mine.
HH,Mont
 
Re: WTB Fisher 8" black coil cover!

I have a cover for the standard coil on a CZ6a. It it fits I am willing to sell . Let me know
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom