❎ SOLD WTB: Fisher CZ6a or CZ5

NEBeachcomber

Jan 23, 2006
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, CZ6a, CZ21
Minelab Sovereign GT
WTB: Fisher CZ6a or CZ5 (Found One)

I’ve just had my Fisher CZ6a go down due a bad pinpoint switch while I was working a crime scene. As a result I will have to send it off to Fisher/First Texas for repairs.

Fortunately the colder months are nearly upon us up here in New England and I will not miss the CZ6a quite as much now as I would during the warmer months. (Yes… I also look for coins and jewelry on the beaches. :icon_thumright:) Due to this issue I am looking for another CZ detector (or two) for a back-up.

Being “old school” and preferring an analog machine, I am looking to purchase another CZ6a… but I could settle for a CZ5.

The condition and the previous care of the detector that I am looking to purchase will be of great importance to me in helping me to decide which detector I will purchase.

If you have a lightly used CZ in your closet that you don’t use anymore -or- possibly a new detector coming for Christmas and would like to part with your CZ… please send me an email at [email protected] listing what you have (feel free to include accessories), the detector’s condition and your best selling price including shipping cost to Massachusetts.

Thanks in advance,
-NEBeachcomber

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

NEBeachcomber

Jan 23, 2006
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, CZ6a, CZ21
Minelab Sovereign GT
I located a Fisher CZ6a to purchase

"Thank You" to the Forum and to everyone who has been in contact with me in regard to my search for a Fisher CZ6a or CZ5.

On January 12, 2012 I entered into an agreement to purchase a CZ6a from a Forum Member.

-NEBeachcomber

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread