What's new

WTB minelab xterra

Nate in Ga

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
352
Reaction score
240
Golden Thread
0
Location
usa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anyone have any of the minelab xterras to sell
 
I have an X-Terra-50 (not the 505) with standard coil that I use. I can let go of the x-terra for $300 plus shipping.
 
I posted adds for over a month looking for an xterra. You just dont see them for sale. I ended up buying one new.
good luck!
 
I have an Xterra 70 for sale. PM or Email me if you are interested.
 
I have a xterra 705 in great shape and all the coils except the 10.5 DDs all the coils are new with covers and lower rods never been on a detector will sell anything for the right price.
Don
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom