WV Family farm finds

HillBilly244

May 4, 2013
I have only hunted for coins on our farm and i haven't found any in months so i decided to start digging every big signal , Iron or whatever and here are a few of my finds this past weekend. I did find one silver though, 1943 quarter.
20171127_124954.jpg
20171126_172059.jpg My first old Magnet which i thought was pretty cool, it still works!
20171126_162103.jpg

Upvote 21
Nice. Keep hitting it. You never know what all that iron is masking.

Nice. Keep hitting it. You never know what all that iron is masking.
Exactly right. Probably a lot more good targets buried with that iron. I like finding old iron too. It's fun sometimes trying to figure out what it is. Nice hunt!

HH, RN

Ya know...there are a lot of things more interesting than coins to be found. Nothing wrong with silver....just saying.

That's true but i was a coin collector long before i got into metal detecting and that is what i look for the most but i like finding anything interesting for sure.

Great job! :occasion14: There are a lot of very cool iron relics... if you have the time dig them all! :icon_thumright:

Nice finds. Hopefully once you remove some of the junk the goodies will manifest.

I would dig every signal if I found stuff like that nice job. Thanks for posting em Tommy

With cool old iron finds like that I would switch to relic mode! You will clear the path for a few coins in the process I reckon as well. Nice recoveries.:headbang:

some days i try to dig everything. makes a difference sometimes. once i am tired, i dig the primo signals but try to remember the area where I did that so i can hit it again when not so tired. nothing like finding silver. never get tired of it. congrats.

Big silver in the ground makes my day. Hopefully we can both add to counts on Sunday.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back