Dharmacy

Dharmacy

Nov 1, 2006
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Varies with location and conditions.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many years ago I located a dump that is close to a WWI training area. I think this stuff was dumped in there just after the war around 1920 or so. The area is fairly big and loaded with military relics. Due to the nature of the site location I only hunt it a couple of times in the dead of winter each year. I will probably get back in there this year after the holidays again. The picture is only a portion of the stuff that has been dug from there.

D.

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Almost impossible to close up's of all of them but I can see it.....Thank's for sharin'!!!

OP
OP
Dharmacy

Dharmacy

Nov 1, 2006
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Varies with location and conditions.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Capt,

Yes I do hunt Civil War relics as well. I try to cover all facets of the hobby, but I find the military stuff from any time frames to be my favorites. Here is another pic of the display case that had the WWI relics, but with CW relics. I change around my displays pretty regular and this coffee table display case gets alot of use. I find that changing my displays helps me keep tabs on stuff that I have had to restore or stabilize and do additional work to them if needed. Theres nothing worse than opening a box that you put a relic in years ago and its now just a pile of rust or worse.
cwcasesv7.jpg

and to civilman, yes with a big display its hard to get close enough to see much detail, but if there is anything in particular anyone is interested in seeing up close I can take more pics. I enjoy showing this stuff and appreciate the fact that others may be interested in them as well.

D.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread