monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know if I am posting this in the right place, if I am wrong someone tell me (my bad), if not that's great. Below is a example of some of my work, I can make any Plains Indian weapon, If you want a special item get me a good photo and I can make it. My reproduction weapons will look like they where just laid down by a warrior. They are made from natural hide glue, sinew, leather and hand chipped stone. Some of my knifes I use buffalo jaw bone as the handle, other deer antler, with a medium or super large stone blade. No two items are ever the same. I make stone are metal blade knifes, stone are metal blade lances, war clubs and tomahawks, bow, quivers and arrows. My arrows I take great pride in they are a hand craved shaft, with a hand chipped all most gem grade point mounted by hide glue and deer sinew, with turkey feathers and natural oker pigments for the warrior marks. Just PM me and we will talk about the price and the way you would like your order done. General price's are Reg. Knifes $50
Arrows $30
War clubs range $45 to $75
Bows $75
War Lance $100
Tomahawks range from $45 to $75
Hope you like what I make View attachment 896477 View attachment 896481 View attachment 896483 View attachment 896484 View attachment 896486 View attachment 896488 Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow your good.thanks for the peek

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your supposed to be a charter member to sell..not buy.
"Nice work!"
There is the "charter member classifieds" here on Tnet.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah you have to sell them in the Charter member classifieds in the treasure related section. I dont know if it makes a difference in which section or not. MR you can send a PM to any of the mods and they will direct you to the proper section to post them. Smart to advertise them here first tough cause not many will go to look seeing almost all of the sale items in that section are MDs. Good Luck and hope you sell some, rock

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread