What's new

X-mas Persents I Have Not Shown

monsterrack

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
4,429
Reaction score
5,831
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife got these from a good friend of mine that found them while fossil hunting. Pickwick NE Ms. That woman knows what's on my mind. paleo,pickwick points 011.webpAlso this Paleo from NE Tx. called a Browns Valley paleo,pickwick points 012.webp
 
Upvote 0
Hellacious. Never ceases to amaze me that the people looking for something else, or nothing at all, seem to find the best stuff!
 
Thats funny Grim. I also got socks. But they weren't the kind I wear.
 
Super! Now that is what I call a ''GREAT'' present. :thumbsup:
 
Those are awesome!
 
Socks also, but that was only part of it, so I'm not complaining. Those points are sweet. I especially like the one on the left.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom